Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 03-27-2014, 02:03 PM   #1
Wantoride

Grey water tank 23rb

I have a new 23rb passport and have not been able to take it out due to the winter we have had. This is our first tt and I have a question about the grey water tank or tanks? The specs for the 23rb ultralite say it has 1 grey water tank, the panel in the trailer shows 2 lights for the grey water level tank 1 and tank2. I haven't had time to crawl under the tt and look , I've barely had time to de winterized it. Does anyone know if it's 1 30 gal. Or 2 15's?
Old 03-27-2014, 04:25 PM   #2
GaryWT

Most likely one if that is what the book says. Keystone tends to use generic panels on multiple models.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:38 AM   #3
hessp

We just picked up our 23rb several weeks ago and the technician specifically told us that the panel was a generic one and that there is only one grey water tank.

Taking ours out on Monday for our first overnight before a several week trip to Florida in mid-April - Happy camping!
hessp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:45 AM   #4
Wantoride

Quote:
Originally Posted by hessp View Post
We just picked up our 23rb several weeks ago and the technician specifically told us that the panel was a generic one and that there is only one grey water tank.

Taking ours out on Monday for our first overnight before a several week trip to Florida in mid-April - Happy camping!
We are heading out Monday as well, destination virginia beach to see our daughter. I'm really looking forward to it, can't wait, heck, I might stay in it in the driveway Sunday night! Thanks for the info guys, I figured it was a a board for many tt's, I just don't want to many surprises on our first trip.