Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
wbdvt

Looking at Bullet Premier 19FBPR

Hello,

I had originally been looking at a CruiserRV VS-19FK but found that they are hard to find around me and seem expensive. That concerned me about lack of dealerships for any service. We currently have a 2012 Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S.

One dealer suggested I look at a 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR. I looked on line at the link he sent and like it, albeit from afar. Anyhow this week, DW and I are going to look at one in real time!

Searching on line for pictures and various information on this TT, I have seen it referred to as a 19FBPR and a 19FB. They appear to be the same and the manufacturer's literature has it as 19FBPR. Is there any difference or is it the lack of listing the entire number by dealers?

Any comments from owners of this TT?

Thank you
wbdvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
MISailor

The "PR" just indicates that it's part of the Premier line of Bullets. So the the Premier 19FB is the same as the Bullet 19FBPR. There is only one floor plan for this TT but as with all, there are minor variations with respect to specific appointments. For example, my 2013 does not have "slam latches" on the pass thru doors, but the new 2014s do.

BTW, we are very happy with our 19FBPR.
2023 Ford F150 SuperCrew 5.0L V8, 3.73 Rear Axle (Photo to be updated)
MISailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
wbdvt

Thank you!

What modifications have you done to it? In my Mini Lite 2109S, I did:
Replaced all bulbs with LED
Added light over counter area to left of stove
Replaced shower head with Oxygenics
Added wiremold shelving in closet to left of refridgerator, in the wardrobes on either side of bed, and in cabinet above stove & sink
Added hooks for keys inside a cabinet door
Wired TV to sound system
Added 2nd battery
Added Winegard antenna booster
Added magazine rack on one side of bed
2014 Cougar X-Lite 21RBS
His & Hers 2016 Vespa Sprint 150's
Old 09-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #4
GaryWT

You will find half way through 2013 they changed the design some. Added more leather inside, added the pullout drawers under the benches, added brown to the outside decor etc. We had looked at the 31BHPR earlier and did not like it but with the changes, we were sold.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
pjinthedaks

We bought our 2012 Premier 19FBPR from Pete's RV in Burlington in February of 2012. Absolutely love it! We've taken two long trips and many shorter ones with very, very few issues. Pete's has taken care of all issues very professionally and all under warranty so far. Excellent dealership! Before we took delivery, we had a slide topper and vent covers installed. Then in the fall we had a Fantastic fan installed in the front vent, a second battery added and a battery cut off switch installed. Only other addition was a cut off valve for winterizing. So far, this has been the perfect trailer to get us out on the road again! I think you will really like it when you see it.
pjinthedaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
MISailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbdvt View Post
Thank you!

What modifications have you done to it?
1. I added large drawers under the dinette seats (pics about 1/2 way down the page found at http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/sho...t=10772&page=2 )

2. I added doors for easier access under the bed ( http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10902 )

3. I added storage "sleeves" for storing my WD spring bars ( http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8464 )

4. I added a battery disconnect switch

I plan to add an in-line surge protector, Maxx Air vents, and slide topper at some point.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:24 AM   #7
wbdvt

Wow, thanks for the pictures. I like the drawers and cabinet doors under the bed. If we end buying the TT, I will inquire about the cost of the doors.

I like the use of the downspouts for storage of the bars. I will definitely do that one.

In the Forest River forum, I have seen sewer hose storage made with post sleeves and gutters for slide trays and mounted underneath the TT.

I am surprised that there is not a battery disconnect switch.
2014 Cougar X-Lite 21RBS
His & Hers 2016 Vespa Sprint 150's
Old 09-12-2013, 05:26 AM   #8
MISailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbdvt View Post
I am surprised that there is not a battery disconnect switch.
The disconnect switch was included on some units prior to 2013 in a special promotional "convenience package" that also included a portable table, Toy Lock, lighted entry step (now standard), enhanced monitor panel, (now standard), porcelein toilet, and a motion-sensing porch light and perhaps a couple of other features that I've forgoten. Not having it as a standard feature was not a big deal since it was an easy mod to add.
Old 09-14-2013, 01:45 PM   #9
usaclark

Premier Bullet 19FBR

My wife and I bought a 2014 Premier Bullet 19FBR about a month ago. We have not had any issues to date. We have taken four trips in that time period covering 16 days. We are very happy with every aspect of our purchase except the fact that the range hood does not vent to the outside. To date I have installed a Maxxair Vent Cover over the bathroom fan/vent. I have ordered a Maxxair Turbo Fan for the ceiling vent located in the main cabin. I'll wire this into the range hood fan switch. My next adjustment is to replace all interior light bulbs with leds and purchase a travel trailer cover for the pending winter months. In the spring I plan to install a slide out topper.

I would make the same purchase again. My advice is to shop around, prices vary greatly.

Good luck.
usaclark is offline   Reply With Quote