Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
BigWrench

DVD Problems

My wife and I purchased our first travel trailer yesterday. It is a 2014 Premier 31 BHPR. We drove a little over 1300 miles round trip to pick it up and on the way home we decided to stop and try it out. We got it set up and tried to watch a DVD with the kids and the TV screen is grey. The sound works great and the picture is there, but its grey no color. I checked the RCA connections and they plugged in all the way. Does anyone have an idea of what the problem is?
BigWrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
GaryWT

Not sure but double check that the wires are in the right place as I think there are 2 different places to plug in. Also try a 2nd DVD to see if it is the same. Our DVD works fine but we added a second one as the sound comes from the ceiling speakers and we don't have any speakers in the bedroom.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:41 AM   #3
Whohasucovered

I believe you have the wrong input selected on the tv. Press input select on the tv remote and change it to AV. You probably have it on the component input (happened to me).

Whohasucovered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:51 AM   #4
Outbackmel

Dvd

sure sounds like not the right source selection to me as well. Been there, done that.
Outbackmel is offline   Reply With Quote