Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 07-28-2017, 11:44 AM   #1
Pick_PSD

Hot Water error on In-Command

We are on our maiden voyage with a new 2016 Raptor 405TS. I keep getting the following error on my In-Command DC and/or smartphone app. The HW heater keeps shutting off. I was first only using gas but it has done it with gas/electric selected as well. I have not tried electric only (will do that today) but wanted to see if anyone else had seen this problem

Pick_PSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:02 PM   #2
MattHelm21

I had the very same problem with our 2016 Fuzion In-Command and the Suburban hot water heater on Gas. There is an update for the In-Command system which you can download from Jensen's website. You can do this yourself but be sure to upgrade each component in the order directed. Or, you can have your dealer do the update. Since I updated mine, the water heater has not shut down.
Old 07-28-2017, 05:26 PM   #3
Pick_PSD

THANK YOU MattHelm21

This was a 'shakedown' trip to make a list of issues. The dealer was ordering some parts for us and we have to take it back so I will get them to download the new version. We haven't had any issues on Electric so we'll stay there the rest of the trip.

We're essentially trying everything out to make sure it works....

Thanks again!
Pick_PSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:40 AM   #4
canesfan

Gotta love these fancy gadgets that require updates for you to be able to use your RV as intended.

I will take a simple on - off switch any day thank you.

Tags
water