Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 06-09-2014, 05:29 PM   #21
schrod
Permanent User Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by x96mnn View Post
I am not sure the dealer would look poorly on what the OP did. All he appears to have done is light a fire under keystone to make sure the dealer was in-powered to look after them. Keystone may not like it but I am sure the dealer likes it even less not being able to service a customer the way they want.

I am very glad that the situation turned out to the OPs satisfaction and I hope this is not the last time we hear from them!
X2 for sure! Getting Keystone's attention that they are delinquent in customer satisfaction surely has to count!
schrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:26 PM   #22
rloechel

New to forum, but experiencing some problems with my 2011 Montana Hickory, not yet resolved. Has anyone considered/pursued Small Claim Courts for action?
rloechel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:44 PM   #23
Ken / Claudia

rloechel,H
How about telling us what the problem(s) are, who was contacted about the problem, what was done or not done about the problem etc. Here small claims is limited to 5,000 dollar damages your state I do not know. Here it is easy to file, you will NEED to prove a named someone is at fault for what ever your claiming. Can you prove What, why, where, when and by whom in court. With a 2011 trailer the dealer/maker may be pointing the finger back at you for not maintaining it is per the manual and saying it is your fault. Share some facts and you may get good advice.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:13 AM   #24
mazboy123

to montana owner

start a new thread....this thread is about a letter to keystone, don't move in a different direction.

let us know what your Montana is, year etc. also tell us what is wrong and who have you dealt with. I have more experience than most Montana owners regarding Montana issues and who to deal with....really
mazboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:54 AM   #25
antiqfreq

I thought it interesting that the original poster only has two posts on this forum. I guess they decided the forum was the place to vent his frustration and otherwise not participate here.

I am always amazed that people join forums just to complain!

Jo
ISSPRO pillar gauges
Pullrite 15K sliding hitch
2-Honda Eu2000i's in toolbox
2012 Polaris 400
2012 Polaris 330
antiqfreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:56 PM   #26
jsmith948

X2 - human nature?

Jack & Marty
2018 Laredo 298 SRL
2011 F-250 SB Crew Cab 4x4 6.7L
jsmith948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:22 PM   #27
fred1609

we also had a good experience getting 1rst year warranty work completed which included the replacement of the A/C unit (damaged fins), molding around the entry door was replaced as it had been discolored by diamond coating and a few other small items. Same goes for the extended warranty....even getting the dough back for an on the road replacement of the convertor....No problem...Nothing but good things to say about the dealership and we will probably buy one more new trailer in the future and only because of the good service we got there. I'm sorry about your experience but I have a sneaking suspicion that the difference between your issues and mine is how the dealer is handling them. How is it turning out for you anyways...I don't see anymore updates from you. But if I was a betting man I'm betting we wont hear from you again.
fred1609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:38 AM   #28
AdkWoody

Just a quick bit for ya... The tear in your floor may be caused by a screw stuck under the slide, left there during production. Worth a look under there. Also check the black "tarp" piece on the bottom of the slide. Might be a nice rip in that too.

Mods to come....

Door stops for bathroom and bedroom doors.

12V receptacles in bedrooms, kitchen and entertainment center.

L.E.D. bulb replacement throughout.

Sewer hose holder (I don't like it in the bumper)
AdkWoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:08 PM   #29
kreed61

Go to Sams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAD View Post
I am struggling with clicking "buy now" on a dang temperpedic for the camper. I LOOOOOOVE our temperpedic at home, and am spoiled enough to despise anything lesser. Crap.... They just cost so much!!!
We bought a Serta memory foam at Sam's Club for $500 and love more than our temperpedic cloud at home. We are having the temperpedic replaced with a different model but they haven't done the swap yet.

kreed61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:25 PM   #30
robo

Keystone and customer sat haha wait is is sunday where are the rest of the funny papers they rank rite up with Camping World
robo is offline   Reply With Quote