Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 05-21-2014, 06:39 AM   #1
Ram189

Great Service @ Beckleys RV in Frederick, Md

Bought a new trailer in Feb.
Had the dealer put on 3 vent covers, DirecTV in all 4 spaces.

The trailer was at a show when we agreed to buy it. While bringing it back to the store someone forgot to latch the shower door and it broke.
Did the PDI walk through and the dealer was more than helpful with point out problems they saw and fixing them. Overall only 5 or 6 things.
Picked it up after the install/fix and they went above and beyond with us in a walk around and even taking me on a test drive after hooking up.
Took the camper out and found a couple of problems while out. One of the TVs would not pick up signal from the satellite, a piece of trim came loose and one of the propane tanks ran empty on the first tank. I think they were running the heat while installing the satellite, it was only 15 or 20 degrees that week.
The shop foreman called me today and had me walk him through exactly what was going on with the DirecTV setup and talked him through the problem before they even started working on it so he knew exactly what was happening so he could fix it.

So far I have been very pleased with their service as there have been no arguments or disagreements or problems with any warranty fix so far. Feel like a part of the family with them.

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...ps110a0f22.jpg
Ram189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:47 AM   #2
Kristi

Always great to hear about good dealer experiences! Glad they are taking care of everything.

Kristi & Jeff
2014 Cougar 313 rli
2013 F350 king ranch
2014 passport 2650bh (sold)
2009 GMC 2500HD 6.6L 4X4 (sold)
Kristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 04:20 PM   #3
Ram189

The icing on the cake and knowing you are dealing with a great place.

When I bought my trailer one of the closets did not have shelves in it and one did. I asked the Keystone rep at the show about it. He said no problem tell them when you sign your paperwork to order them from me and I will get them.

I did just this and some 5 weeks later 4 packages showed up at my door. It was the rough material to make the shelves myself. I am far from a carpenter but went about cutting the shelves out to fit and ran out of time to put the shelving in with the support pieces and trim pieces. Figured I would do it another day.

Well today Kevin calls me to tell me what all was done and says at the end "Oh by the way the tech found you stuff for your shelves and went ahead and put those in for you as well."

It was a great suprise.

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...ps110a0f22.jpg
Ram189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 05:56 PM   #4
GaryWT

Sounds great, always nice to find a good dealer.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote