Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 04-26-2014, 05:18 AM   #1
wbdvt

Thumbs up Pete's RV, Vermont

We purchased a 2014 Cougar X-Lite 21RBS in November 2013 from Pete's RV in South Burlington, VT. At the time we had a 2012 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2109S. The sales process (Joe V) was very non-pressured and a good experience. Since they had an abundance of used TTs, they would not take a trade in. Since I did not have enough room at home for 2 TTs, they kept the Cougar on their lot over the winter.

I sold the Rockwood in February 2014 for a decent, fair price.

We picked up the Cougar yesterday and that was a very positive experience also. The only additional items I had installed on the TT were a power tongue jack, slide topper and vent covers. They were all installed when we arrived and they were in the process of washing the TT.

The PDI went well. They had already run water thru everything to check for leaks and the unit was plugged into shore power. There were two individuals that took us thru everything and answered all questions. Like most dealerships, they try to sell you items as you go thru the TT but since this was not my first, I already had many items. I just bought what I was already planning to.

Another thing when they took my TV to install my WDH, they covered the steering wheel and drivers seat with plastic to keep it clean.

Overall, a positive experience at Pete's RV in Vermont.
2014 Cougar X-Lite 21RBS
His & Hers 2016 Vespa Sprint 150's
wbdvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:28 AM   #2
GaryWT

Sounds good, I have heard good things about Pete's. Good luck with the new rig.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:57 AM   #3
AlbertaRvMan

I really enjoy there educational videos!
Old 04-26-2014, 10:04 AM   #4
Barbell

We also purchased from Pete's RV, but the Indiana store. Ours is a 2014 Montana 3100RL and everything went very well. Main reason we bought in Indiana was that the price was well below anything we could find in Ariz, Colo or Calif. Also, we have family in Chicago area so combined the trip with a visit to them.
Compared to the way we have been treated at some dealers in AZ, Pete's is tops, although that is not saying much if you know the Az dealers.
Barbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:49 AM   #5
mguay

I have some friends that purchased from the VT store an had a great experience. They found the floor plan they wanted and went to every dealer in New England that carried that model. Pete's wasn't the cheapest... But they felt more comfortable there!

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk