Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 04-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
gearhead

Country Roads RV. Lexington NC THANKS!!

On the road 5 days into a 3 week vacation. Warmed up enough to need the AC. Turned it on and it ran 1 minute. Thermostat showed E1. Owners manual said the thermostat wasn't communicating to the AC. We found Country Roads RV on the Internet and they were a Dometic dealer. The unit is still under warranty, they said no problem with them repairing. They found a loose wire in the AC which fixed it. Great. But.....they aren't a Keystone dealer and this was a Keystone assembly problem, not Dometic.
I was expecting at least an hour labor charge. Nope. They showed me some North Carolina hospitality. THANKS folks.
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4 LB Cabover
2023 CanAm Defender SXS
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:26 AM   #2
Bombfixer

Very nice to hear about dealerships who "step up to the plate" and promote good customer service. Will keep the name of this dealership on file in my file of RV repair places I might need while on the road.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk