Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2020, 07:10 AM   #1
MatNic

Springdale SG260 - can't find it online

Hi there everyone. New here, so be gentle.

My family and I are looking at purchasing a Springdale Bunkhouse. the model posted next to the door says SG260, but i can't seem to find any info on that model anywhere. I can find 26' bunkhouse info, but I don't think thats it because those specs are around 4400 pounds, but the vin tag he sent me a picture of says its over 7000 pounds.

Like I said, I have the vin info, so I could look it up...if there was such a thing for locating specs based on vin (unless someone knows of a vin look-up I haven't been able to find).

Anybody ever heard of a Springdale SG 260? I manly am looking for exact height, since the place we want to visit the most has a tunnel that I am not sure this camper will fit under!

Thanks for any help ya'll can give!
MatNic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
springdale