Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-30-2020, 07:45 PM   #1
mgrote

King tailgater issues

We have a Fuzion 419 toy hauler and recently added a king tailgater for dish network paired with 2 wallys. The main tv in the kitchen works just fine but the tv in the garage will not connect. We are hooked into the sat connection upfront. My question is, are there splitters somewhere that I need to change or add to be able to run one coax in from the dish? If I connect the second wally directly to the dish then it works, so I'm wondering if it is not getting signal due to a crappy splitter. The message I get is signal loss due to obstruction. I know that's not true because I have the main tv hooked up the same way and watching tv on it just fine.
mgrote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:48 PM   #2
Wyldfire

To run to Walleys they each have to have their own coox connection. That is why the king has two places to connect cables. I added a new port through bedroom wall at location of second walley.
Wyldfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:40 AM   #3
Big1

I been down this road but mines is the opposite of your my bedroom work good but the one in my living area don't. So what I did is I ran a separate connection from my living room area so I can connect the cable directly.

I have some pics that I can upload but I'm on my phone now so I want be able to.

Yes, it does have splitter, CS told me that their network don't like splitter. I will post them later but yeah you will need to run all new cables throughout your unit or install a quick connections from outside.

All manufacturers do it that way, you would think that cable networks will get with the manufacturers and work it out.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:43 AM   #4
Big1

Oh, I have the same setup as you do.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote