Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2022, 10:46 AM   #21
aktmracer

So rather than waste time taking in for warranty, I wired a toggle switch online on the power wire and mounted the switch on the bottom edge of the skirting. Worked good for me as I wired in the trigger for my onboard comresseor
To the same switch. No issues since.
KTM’s…
aktmracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 05:48 PM   #22
haulinit

I tried the thing of holding the off button in for about ten seconds. It worked! Nowhere in any information that I could find from Keystone, either in the owner (very generic) manual or on their website about this. The transfer pump o. My other Fuzion was straightforward. I'm going to send them an email about it.
2021 Fuzion 428 Toy Hauler
haulinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 04:37 AM   #23
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aktmracer View Post
So rather than waste time taking in for warranty, I wired a toggle switch online on the power wire and mounted the switch on the bottom edge of the skirting. Worked good for me as I wired in the trigger for my onboard comresseor
To the same switch. No issues since.
i’d make sure that toggle switch is a momentary switch so someone doesn’t accidentally leave it on and overfill the tank by accident or burn the pump up
Old 05-09-2023, 07:00 AM   #24
smc00921

REC Fuel is always best

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
The bolded comment is a real concern this time of year (for people who winterize their RV). Not only can't you pump out of this tank, there is no drain on the tank in most RV's. That means the "ethanol enriched fuel" pumped into the tank this year will be "next year's fuel problem"... If you do put "ethanol fuel" in your tank, treat it when you pump it into the tank. Much of the "ethanol fuel" starts to deteriorate within 30 days. So, filling the tank in April and treating the fuel in October when you winterize the trailer, well, that may not protect your generator "next year"....

Use of REC fuels will always extend the life of fuel. We only use REC fuel in our toys, lawn mowers, snow removal eq, and anything requiring fuel 2 cycle or not.
smc00921 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuel