Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2020, 06:00 PM   #20
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadglide View Post
What do you do when both tanks run low or you need to fill both tanks everything that’s on propane comes to a standstill in my camper.That’s not true I could run solar battery power for the fridge. My camper the burners and wave heater will go first for some reason the refrigerator work well everything else shuts down. There will be many times I will be 15 miles or more from propane service and I refuse to leave my refrigerator not working. I always have the back tank full or almost full and very seldom take it in to be topped off.
I use the Mopeka tank sensors that connect to my phone via Bluetooth. My tanks are buried in the front cap behind a panel. Even when the panel is removed it's a PIA to see the changeover valve. The Mopeka system makes it easy to check the tank levels. It also will send you an alert when a tank runs out.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
propane