Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
RickBetterley

For the new trailer owner - what do I need to buy and which products are recommended?

I am sure this is answered in various threads, but I’ll ask it here.
We are picking up our new Cougar 26RBS and will be first time camping for 2 weeks beginning early June.
I need to start accumulating the essentials, such as sewer hose, drinking water hose, surge protector, etc.
Rather than rely on what the dealer has in stock, I’d like to buy the right stuff on my first try. I’m thinking about the infrastructure (essentials I need to operate, protect, or repair the trailer, not things like dishes or consumables).
Recognizing that there are probably going to be a wide range of suggestions, can you coach me on this?
Thanks in advance
RickBetterley is offline   Reply With Quote