Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-26-2017, 12:27 PM   #21
dennisc

I'm looking to purchase a bracket to use outside so I can leave the TV inside if you know where I can purchase the piece that attaches to the TV I want to use outside
dennisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:00 PM   #22
Jeepshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
I'm looking to purchase a bracket to use outside so I can leave the TV inside if you know where I can purchase the piece that attaches to the TV I want to use outside
Oh sorry - i missed that crucial part. You have an outside bracket, nothing on inside, and you want to purchase an entire bracket set for the inside that will also work with the existing one on the outside. gotcha.
~ In your darkest hour when the demons come, call on me brother and we will fight them together! ~
Jeepshots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:30 PM   #23
dennisc

I have the set up inside I would like to purchase a brack it so I can also use a TV outside I just need the part that attaches to the TV .
dennisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 03:19 PM   #24
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
I have the set up inside I would like to purchase a brack it so I can also use a TV outside I just need the part that attaches to the TV .
Okay I think you have us all confused. let me take another shot at this. Based on what you stated in red, you have a complete set up inside (TV, bracket arms mounted to the TV and to a holder bracket on the wall). On the outside you have just a smaller wall bracket only.

From what I understand you do not want to snap (remove) that TV and attached arms bracket from the holder bracket inside which is attached to the inside wall and snap that whole thing into the outside wall bracket, Hope my understanding is good so far.

Therefore to put another new TV outside and use that existing wall bracket, you need to buy that complete unit less TV that you have installed inside (arms and wall mounted bracket). As I stated before the link canesfan has provided you in a previous post appears to be what you need less the wall bracket that comes with it. Basically what I am saying is I do not think you are going to find the bracket arms sold without the wall bracket that it snaps into. I would also see if you can get any information from that bracket assemble you have installed inside.

In summary I do not think you are going to find the arm bracket by itself, Going to have to buy complete assembly as identified in the canesfan link. If you look at the picture of the assembly in that link you see the hole slots the arm slide into. Hope this helps not sure how I can explain it any differently, maybe someone else can chime and explain it differently
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:55 PM   #25
hdrolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAPTOR View Post
Okay I think you have us all confused. let me take another shot at this. Based on what you stated in red, you have a complete set up inside (TV, bracket arms mounted to the TV and to a holder bracket on the wall). On the outside you have just a smaller wall bracket only.

From what I understand you do not want to snap (remove) that TV and attached arms bracket from the holder bracket inside which is attached to the inside wall and snap that whole thing into the outside wall bracket, Hope my understanding is good so far.

Therefore to put another new TV outside and use that existing wall bracket, you need to buy that complete unit less TV that you have installed inside (arms and wall mounted bracket). As I stated before the link canesfan has provided you in a previous post appears to be what you need less the wall bracket that comes with it. Basically what I am saying is I do not think you are going to find the bracket arms sold without the wall bracket that it snaps into. I would also see if you can get any information from that bracket assemble you have installed inside.

In summary I do not think you are going to find the arm bracket by itself, Going to have to buy complete assembly as identified in the canesfan link. If you look at the picture of the assembly in that link you see the hole slots the arm slide into. Hope this helps not sure how I can explain it any differently, maybe someone else can chime and explain it differently
I think what was confusing me is there is two different members asking for different things, that's why it's always best to start your own thread if your not looking for the same thing the OP is asking for.

To answer both dennisc (OP) and marksiemer, we first need to know what size TV your looking to mount outside.

I just had all my TV's and brackets stolen so I just ordered and received most of the parts your asking about.

The bracket I ordered that secures to the TV is made of plastic not metal, so for my 19" it's not an issue. If your planning on using a heavier TV then a different bracket will be needed.

Retired Army, 22yrs
hdrolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:13 PM   #26
hdrolling

Quote:
What kind of TV bracket do I need to hold a 32" flat screen TV outside there is already a bracket piece installed from the factory
If you don't want the TV to swivel and just to have it slide into you bracket and be flush then this is all you need. It has the bracket and the two round studs that slide into your outside mount.

https://shop.ramco-eng.com/collectio...ucts/mq220vesa

Retired Army, 22yrs
Old 05-01-2017, 04:17 PM   #27
hdrolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksiemer View Post
Yes I did see your post. My problem is, the trailer i purchased did not come with a TV. So basically I have a blank wall in the trailer. I was hoping someone knew what I should purchase to mount the tv inside and be able to utilize the bracket on the outside too. Does this make sense? Hopefully i explained it right.:e
It will depend on what size TV you want, and if you want the TV flush or to be able to swivel and extend out?

Retired Army, 22yrs
Old 08-08-2017, 12:06 PM   #28
livelifefreely

Big help

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdrolling View Post
If you don't want the TV to swivel and just to have it slide into you bracket and be flush then this is all you need. It has the bracket and the two round studs that slide into your outside mount.

https://shop.ramco-eng.com/collectio...ucts/mq220vesa
Thanks hdrolling for posting the link. Been looking for a mount for our new camper and this was it. Huge help.
Just signed up on this forum today, and I've already benefited from it.
Thanks again!
livelifefreely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:37 PM   #29
hdrolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifefreely View Post
Thanks hdrolling for posting the link. Been looking for a mount for our new camper and this was it. Huge help.
Thanks again!
Glad it helped, the info was passed onto me by fellow members while I was searching after our camper was broken into last winter.

Retired Army, 22yrs
Old 08-08-2017, 03:42 PM   #30
ctbruce
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifefreely View Post
Thanks again!
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! Glad you're here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rack