Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
rhd47

357tht

Does anybody have any info on this other than the floor plan on the Keystone web site? Is the 347THT still going to be available? The main slide looks smaller on the 357THT and it doesn't look like there is a dinette or table & chairs. Big mistake IMHO. Was planning on buying a 347 late spring/early summer for my first purchase and going full time.

Still waiting to buy.
rhd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:54 PM   #2
Maxzd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd47 View Post
Does anybody have any info on this other than the floor plan on the Keystone web site? Is the 347THT still going to be available? The main slide looks smaller on the 357THT and it doesn't look like there is a dinette or table & chairs. Big mistake IMHO. Was planning on buying a 347 late spring/early summer for my first purchase and going full time.
I am following another forum that speaks to the model change. Apparently the first 2012 357THT comes off the assembly line in December goes right to a dealer show. A person who spoke to the GM of Montana said the floor plan online is supposively a prototype. Bunks in the garage and the 12 foot dinette is apparently still being decided as standard and options still tbd. The 357THT is longer, and the price tag is expected to be 5k more than the 347THT. Interesting king size bed as an option on the slide out. The 347THT has been discontinued, again supposively it was going to be built until may but that sounds like it changed. Rumor also has the 325srx cougar model same chassis is also discontinued. Don't know if there will be a "326srx"...

I considered the 347THT before I bought my cougar 325srx. I liked the cougar better because of the interior bed loft, and a complete separate bathroom. I liked all the extras on the 347THT triple slides and higher end gadgets and onboard generator but it was at least 10 grand more. Money and practical floorplan I went with the 325srx. The 357THT Being two feet 3 inches longer than 347THT its not obvious where the benefit is. 60 grand is alot for this 357THT. Maybe it's triple axle, if the garage can haul more weight then maybe that's worth the difference. I would have to see final product to really see if it's justifiable.

Maybe you look for a 2011 347THT closeout deal come spring.. Good luck!

2003 Dodge Ram 3500
5.9L Cummins Diesel
2011 Cougar 325 SRX
Maxzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:15 AM   #3
rhd47

Maxzd

Thanks for the reply......I'll just hafta wait and see...no point getting stressed out about it now!!

Still waiting to buy.
rhd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
jje1960

357tht

Like Max, we also looked at both, ended up with the SRX due to cost, bathroom layout and the Bay was a bit smaller, golf cart would have not fit in the 347. Very nice unit, just more than we wanted to spend frankly. I believe it had the extra slide for the kitchen.... that I was drooling over.
jje1960 is offline   Reply With Quote