Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > Forum Admin, News & Member Account Info
Click Here to Login

Old 05-21-2024, 10:50 AM   #101
Janet H
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlasNav View Post
I think Janet may have pulled the plug on that service. She is probably looking for something that will serve and protect as well as play well with others!
Thanks to everyone for your patience - this was tough to sort out. The service still exists and hopefully will function as intended now. Settings were changed, 4 letter words were applied and hopefully this shoudl be better.

Cloudlfare should still check for unusual IP addresses from far-off places (spam and DDOS protection) but not for daily logging in from North America.

If you go camping in Vietnam or use a low-budget VPN and want to login, be prepared to be checked occasionally.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 10:54 AM   #102
Raptor Dave

One big Hip Hip Hooray for Janet

Thank you for you help.

It's not camping...It's an adventure!
Raptor Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 10:55 AM   #103
jsb5717

Thanks, Janet. I appreciate the added security that is intended to protect your data and users. I also appreciate that you responded to user issues to help make it easier while still being safe.
Demco Recon Hitch on RAM Puck Ball
jsb5717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 11:43 AM   #104
NH_Bulldog

Hooray! Thank you Janet, we appreciate your efforts at keeping the forums safe and accessible. Like others, I have not noticed the Cloudfare checks this afternoon. I am just happy that we didn't have to go though one of those picture puzzles where you have to select every square with a piece of a bicycle, or fire hydrant, or boat, or bus, or crosswalk, etc.
NH_Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 11:48 AM   #105
RollaMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Thanks to everyone for your patience - this was tough to sort out. The service still exists and hopefully will function as intended now. Settings were changed, 4 letter words were applied and hopefully this shoudl be better.

Cloudlfare should still check for unusual IP addresses from far-off places (spam and DDOS protection) but not for daily logging in from North America.

If you go camping in Vietnam or use a low-budget VPN and want to login, be prepared to be checked occasionally.
Thank you so much for sticking with this until the issue was resolved.

With my background in IT, I do understand how difficult it is to sort these issues out.
So many different settings to look at, and some of them not so easy to keep track of.

Thanks again!
Old 05-21-2024, 09:13 PM   #106
LHaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH_Bulldog View Post
I am just happy that we didn't have to go though one of those picture puzzles where you have to select every square with a piece of a bicycle, or fire hydrant, or boat, or bus, or crosswalk, etc.
Especially when the provider insists that a horizontal culvert grate is a "staircase," or a mailbox is a "parking meter."