Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2014, 02:12 PM   #1
LouSlugger

2007 Fuzion 362 for sale -- $27,000

UVW 11,845 lbs. Sleeps 8-10. Onan Marquis Gold 5500 generator (59.6 hrs). 50 amp service. TWO independent roof A/C units (15,000 BTU Coleman Mach ducted unit plus one in master BR). Central ducted LP heating system. California King Sleep Number bed with remote control in master BR. Sink/vanity with double door mirrored medicine cabinet. Atwood 3 burner cooktop and oven. Dometic OTR microwave. Large Dometic refrigerator/freezer. Double kitchen sink. Dinette with removable table. Fold-out sleeper sofa. Walk-in shower with frosted glass. Private toilet with foot pedal flush and overhead vent. Washer dryer hookups. Fresh water tank + city water connection. Black tank fresh water flush system. 10 gal. water heater with dual gas/electric operation. Twin HappiJac electric bunks. Loft bed with ladder. Patio awning. Maxxis tires with good tread (plus spare). Gasoline fueling station (30 gal. tank). Large pass-through external storage compartment. Sliding glass and screen doors separating garage and living quarters. Garage: 8ft 2in wide x 11ft 8in deep x 8ft 8in high. 8 D-rings in garage floor; diamond plated rock guard on bottom of garage walls. Voyager digital wireless rear camera with tow vehicle monitor included. Cable and satellite TV hookups plus roof antenna. Large flat screen TV on articulating bracket in den area. Small flat screen TV in bedroom cabinet (on sliding base). Smoke and CO detectors throughout. Flag pole with installed mounting brackets (on exterior ladder). We bought this rig from dealer 08/11. My sons and I were into dirt biking but have since sold bikes so no longer need toy hauler and will be replacing it with regular 5th wheel. We have priced it low to sell before spring. We have vacationed in it only 5 times (including 3 trips to Michigan) and have used it for weekend trips only 4 times. Tow vehicle is a 2009 Ford F250 Super Duty (6.4L diesel). Carefully maintained with many upgrades. Serviced annually by dealer. This is a top-of-the-line toy hauler at a bargain price. NOTE that there are two imperfections. (1) Factory decals were poor quality and eventually started to peel (plenty of discussion threads about this), so have removed 95% of them. (2) Electrical power is being interrupted somewhere between the batteries and the motor that raises and lowers the bunks in the garage. I have connected two wires directly to the motor (positive and negative) and when I want to move the bunks, I clamp other ends of those wires to spare battery in garage. Bunks can then be moved by operating the factory wall switch. Minor inconvenience. $27,000.

2007 Fuzion 362 Toy Hauler
2009 Ford F250 Super Duty Lariat 6.4L twin turbo diesel