Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 03-01-2014, 09:27 PM   #1
Htfiremedic

Greenville SC Show

Well, we just got back from The Greenville, SC camper show. The crowd was smaller than last yer. However, the sales reps did a great job pushing thee wares. Keystone had a rep for each product line. Each was very knowledgable. We almost traded for a new unit, the kids wanted to keep the Fuzion. They are quite happy with the rig and we allowed them to have a say so in the decision.
Of all of the makes and models, I have to say, Keystone seemed to have the most courteous staff.
For a smaller show, we had a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone
Htfiremedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 07:28 AM   #2
antiqfreq

That is wonderful.

I was in Greenville four weeks ago, but had no idea a show was coming...

Thanks for the review!

Jo
ISSPRO pillar gauges
Pullrite 15K sliding hitch
2-Honda Eu2000i's in toolbox
2012 Polaris 400
2012 Polaris 330
antiqfreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 07:40 AM   #3
byrdr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htfiremedic View Post
Well, we just got back from The Greenville, SC camper show. The crowd was smaller than last yer. However, the sales reps did a great job pushing thee wares. Keystone had a rep for each product line. Each was very knowledgable. We almost traded for a new unit, the kids wanted to keep the Fuzion. They are quite happy with the rig and we allowed them to have a say so in the decision.
Of all of the makes and models, I have to say, Keystone seemed to have the most courteous staff.
For a smaller show, we had a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone
We went to the Greensboro show two weekends ago.
I agree with what you said. We looked at the new Keystone toy hauler that had a factory rep in it. It was a painted version and could be had in any color if you had the paint code. He said he wanted to get one Carolina Blue painted, not my choice but hey it might sell. One big rig...
We looked at a Wildcat 327ck, Same layout as our 327res. JUST very upgraded..my wife really liked it.. We need to see one of the new 327res with the brown upgrades. She was like if we could keep it all the same monthly price she might trade?? Blew me out of the water.. but that wasn't going to happen..
Saw lots of new ideas on the campers, seems the folks who make them are listening to us who use them. Lots of LEDS in the new ones. Still saw the outside kitchens. about every awning had LED's under them or on the ends(tubes). I ordered waterproof LEDs yesterday for my awning or somewhere..
Cant wait for the end of this month, praying the weather will turn around, We plan to head to New Bern, NC..
randy

Randy "Camp On"
2011 Cougar 327RES
2014 Ford F-350, 6.7L 4X4, CC, SRW
byrdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #4
Htfiremedic

Love that area! The Crystal Coast is a second home and Sanitary it the best seafood (hushpuppies) around!

Sent from my iPhone
Htfiremedic is offline   Reply With Quote