Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2020, 12:03 PM   #1
ChefRski

Springdale Mini 1750RD U Shape Sleeper

Hello everyone,
New Keystone member here, and first time travel trailer buyer. My wife and I went out on our first weekend camping trip with the Mini and thought I was paying attention during our walk through...but apparently I was not. This table doesn't look like the other tables we see in videos and wonder if its the original table? If it is why is there such a gap when the table folds down and we can't get the dinette cushions to configure in a manner we think fits (we were never good at Tetris)
Can anyone confirm that this table is correct and if so, why the gap of 3-4 inches from side to side. I've watched some videos online but they are all using the round post dinette table and not ours. If anyone knows of a video out there with the table that folds down sideways versus the two posts, that would be great too.

We have a 2019 Springdale Mini 1750RD. I've included a couple pictures.

Appreciate your help in advance. Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8406.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	28206   Click image for larger version

Name:	dinette table.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	28207   Click image for larger version

Name:	ef4cbe68a1ff117.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	28208   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8842.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	522.8 KB
ID:	28209  
ChefRski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 04:34 AM   #2
SPierce98

Looking at this video your table looks the same as in the video.

SPierce98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 06:47 AM   #3
flybouy
Site Team

If it is why is there such a gap when the table folds down and we can't get the dinette cushions to configure in a manner we think fits (we were never good at Tetris)"

Does the table have a gap when it's down or are you talking about the cushions having a gap? If the table has a gap and therefore won't set on the seal supports (typically a strip of wood) then it's the wrong table and I would be taking to the dealer. If it's the cushions with the gap then are you using the back rest cushions? Typically you must "fill in" with the cushions from the back of the sette.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 07:06 PM   #4
rjrelander

Ours had the removable posts between mounts on the table and mounts on the floor. We took those off and added folding legs but kept the original table top which fits in the drop down correctly. Unless they changed the design. Ours is a 2017.

[EDIT]

That table in the video above definitely looks like the one you have. Must be a recent change. No idea why the dimensions would be off so far though. Does the table drop down on the legs? If bed is level with the cushions on top of the table, it probably doesn't make too much of a difference if there are gaps as long as the legs are supporting it.

That being said, and given some of the other stories about typical trailer production lines on this site, I wouldn't be surprised if they ran out of the correct sized table and grabbed another one without thinking. :-)

Randi & Shirley
2016 Ford F-350 SRW CCSB 6.7L 4WD
2022 Forest River Vibe 26RK
rjrelander is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
springdale