Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Brantlaker

Smile Alpin Haus RV, Saratoga,NY

Thanks to Dave and the Guys & Girl in the Service and Parts Department they finally took the Bull by the Horns and repaired my rear bumper to my satisfaction.they welded the new bumper on with support gussets so it would not flex Keyston only approved to weld it the same as the Factory. They are very helpful I have a problem with the cold water line to the sink is short and leaks after a while.they asked me if I wanted a Tech to some to the RV or could I fix it if they gave me the parts. I took the parts and it was a easy repair with SeaTech fittings.

2012 Cougar 318SAB
2015 F350 SWD 4X4 3.55 Rear
Brantlaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:29 AM   #2
mecfd67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joytsefina View Post
Hi Brantlaker,
Alpin Haus has grown into an outdoor recreation powerhouse now with five store locations in Amsterdam, Port Jervis, Saratoga, and Clifton Park, featuring a full-line of luxury RVs, snowmobiles, skis, boats, pools, and spas.... Alpin Haus is one of America's largest RV dealers - named top five RV dealer by RV Business Magazine, recipient of the Caldera Spa's Best New Dealer of the Year award; the Winnebago Circle of Excellence; the Snow Sports Retailer of the Year; National Top Quality RV Dealer of the Year; the Ski-Doo District Dealer of the Year; and voted one of the Best Places to Work by Capital District Business Review numerous years.
I visited the one in Port jervis as it is close to my home base and these people are great. Even though I already had a trailer they took great time to even show me how the trailer worked even though they did not sell it KUDOS
mecfd67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:34 AM   #3
SteveC7010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brantlaker View Post
Thanks to Dave and the Guys & Girl in the Service and Parts Department they finally took the Bull by the Horns and repaired my rear bumper to my satisfaction.they welded the new bumper on with support gussets so it would not flex Keyston only approved to weld it the same as the Factory. They are very helpful I have a problem with the cold water line to the sink is short and leaks after a while.they asked me if I wanted a Tech to some to the RV or could I fix it if they gave me the parts. I took the parts and it was a easy repair with SeaTech fittings.
We bought our Cougar from Alpin Haus in Amsterdam and our experiences have been the same. Because our rig was a floor demo, it needed some extra TLC which they cheerfully and expertly did and even replaced the mattress for us. We still hear from our salesman every now and then, too.

If anybody here decides to shop at Alpin Haus, let Brantlaker or me know and we'll give you a referral

'11 Cougar 326MKS loaded with mods
'12 Ford F250 SuperCab 6.7 PowerStroke Diesel
Amateur Radio: KD2IAT (146.520) GMRS: WQPG808 (462.675 TPL 141.3)
SteveC7010 is offline   Reply With Quote