Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-19-2020, 04:00 AM   #41
JohnP

I think you are correct about the inverter being taxed thus the slow slide out .
JohnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:09 PM   #42
bergmanst

Dose this look like it's connected correctly?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Circuit breaker trailer.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	28288  
bergmanst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 08:15 PM   #43
moparmad

from the picture what looks like, but kind of hard to tell is a black 4awg and a white 8awg wire on one post and just a single load on another breaker. I would move the white wire to other breaker or better yet add another breaker, a 25 amp, It would be the same size physically but rated smaller and put the white wire by itself. and the battery jumper wire is long enough to split and add a couple of eye loops to hook it all up. breakers are really cheap. that way no chance of tripping the breaker just by having everything on. I don't know what's all hooked up but that black wire can easily trip the breaker itself. then seal it all up with a good heavy duty battery terminal sealer. water is not your friend there. That is what I would do. It would also make it easier to diagnose any problems down the line if something were to happen, your not sharing a breaker. if one keeps tripping you will instantly know what circuit is the problem. Just my opinion.
moparmad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power