Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2015, 07:21 PM   #21
Spacetrucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAPTOR View Post
Was this a factory installed option, if so, that would be covered under your warranty! Now if installed afterward by ??? Keystone will not address that. Is this Dealer where you purchased the unit? Never heard a Qualified dealer saving they can not fix it. If did not buy it from there, I could believe anything as an excuse not to work on it.

Yes factory installed, but they don't know where they put the bc20 at. I can not find it to. Found cut wire at top but my dealer will not try to fix it nor keystone.. Keystone said bring to factor leave it for a few weeks , they will try to fix it? Really......not going to happen. For me to drive 4300 miles and pay for fuel?. Really. On mine dime. Not...
Spacetrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:31 AM   #22
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacetrucker View Post
Yes factory installed, but they don't know where they put the bc20 at. I can not find it to. Found cut wire at top but my dealer will not try to fix it nor keystone.. Keystone said bring to factor leave it for a few weeks , they will try to fix it? Really......not going to happen. For me to drive 4300 miles and pay for fuel?. Really. On mine dime. Not...
TO be honest not really following you. Lets see:
Factory installed option which falls under KS warranty: was camera there on delivery/PDI? Working during PDI/walk through? You claim you found wire cutoff, is that where the camera WAS?? If was there at one time maybe need to report stolen to insurance company

Is this dealer you reference the one that you purchased from?
if not are there other dealers in the area that are willing to do Keystone Warranty work? Having to go all the way back to the factory for a camera seems strange to me Now to install new roof maybe.

Can not really help any further without some answers. Again, this sounds strange to me I do not think this issue is rocket science. Now politics ??
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 10:45 PM   #23
Ken / Claudia

I am not following this either. Is that not a west coast model? Sold in Oregon, I would think so. Any one know where I am going with this after his statement about taking it back to the factory 4300 miles away.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 06:47 PM   #24
Spacetrucker

That's right factor wants me bring it back. I work in Canada ,so where Iam at it is 4300 round trip. They said will send out tech to my place. But their is not airport.? So will wait until aug when I come back, to get it redone.. So that's it.....no this is not a west coast model, it's all 48 plus Canada to.....model.... I pick it up in oregon, then up to work in Canada......the end of this deal...
Spacetrucker is offline   Reply With Quote