Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2013, 07:34 AM   #1
Brebre

Need help with slide leak

I sent the following email to where we have been having our RV warranty work done. No reply. Should I call Keystone directly or have someone come out to fix it and then deal with Keystone?

Butch,
My husband has been deployed and is out of the country. He tried to send you an email and follow up but it's difficult for him to do from there. He has not received any replies.
I have a bad delima. Clay brought our rv where I could be closer to my family during this deployment due to my health condition. I am located in Livingston. The first rain that we had a couple of weeks ago was the first since we got the RV back. Guess what? The leak is still there. The only thing that I can do is close the slide when it rains. Not a way to have to stay in our RV, especially a nice one. I feel like a gypsy. I can not pull it to be serviced and really getting aggravated about all the leaking issues I have had. Now I also have a leak under my 1/2 bath sink. How much water can this RV take before I have bigger issues? The big piece if trim over the living room couch fell off the wall but we managed to screw it on.
Can you please help?
Thanks,
Bre
Brebre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Rather than send an email, call the dealership, ask to speak to the service manager or the owner. Discuss your issues with them and see what they say. Emails are far too "impersonal" and don't reflect the urgency that you need to be sure the dealer knows is present. People usually send emails because they don't consider the problem "important enough" to deal with it at the current time. In your situation, pick up the phone and see what they tell you.

Good Luck

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide repairs