Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tires, Tires, Tires!
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
BobnLee

new tires

Finally/ What an unbelievable journey. Have been on the net looking for the Maxxis 8008 no luck getting them anywhere in Ontario. I even called Maxxis office in Toronto and they gave me a dealer in Ontario. Called them but of course they dont carry them any more. So Im at Van and truck world whining about not being able to get the tires. They asked what size and they had them in the next day. Cant believe it pulling my hair out trying to find tires on the net and I was only a half mile away from getting them same price as discount tire but no duty so I saved me $100. Shouldn't really complain about the Power Kings that came with the trailer I have at least 12,000 miles on them and no problems with them Just lucky I guess. Thanks everyone for all your tire comments
BobnLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #2
Andymon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnLee View Post
Finally/ What an unbelievable journey. Have been on the net looking for the Maxxis 8008 no luck getting them anywhere in Ontario. I even called Maxxis office in Toronto and they gave me a dealer in Ontario. Called them but of course they dont carry them any more. So Im at Van and truck world whining about not being able to get the tires. They asked what size and they had them in the next day. Cant believe it pulling my hair out trying to find tires on the net and I was only a half mile away from getting them same price as discount tire but no duty so I saved me $100. Shouldn't really complain about the Power Kings that came with the trailer I have at least 12,000 miles on them and no problems with them Just lucky I guess. Thanks everyone for all your tire comments
I found my size on Amazon for about $120 each and free shipping. Haven't ordered them yet but soon.

08 Springdale 266RLSS
99 F250 PS 7.3 Diesel
Medford, OR
Andymon is offline   Reply With Quote