Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-20-2017, 04:57 PM   #1
Raz

Owner's Feedback on Premier 26RBPR ... Please!

Hi folks. My name is Phil. I'm here looking for information from current owners. My wife and I are looking at either a new Premier 26RBPR. Would appreciate any feedback from current owners that would help us make our decision (either positive or negative). I love the floorplan and what I perceive and is sold as the quality of the build. Thanks in advance for any feedback you can give!

Phil
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:08 PM   #2
Tbos

Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. I have a different model but there are plenty of folks here that have similar models. Let us know what you decide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:27 PM   #3
Raz

Thanks Tom. My wife and I are looking at this Premier, which we like a lot. Along with a Grand Design 2500 and a 2600, plus a Crossroads Sunset Trail 254RB. I guess we're looking for someone to tell us what's "best." I know it's not that simple, but we're trying to avoid a big mistake. I'll check back in as we move forward!
Old 08-20-2017, 05:52 PM   #4
Tbos

Owner's Feedback on Premier 26RBPR ... Please!

One of the RV techs on the forum has said he would stay away from Crossroads products. His dealership sells GD and he said they are nice. Most everything can have issues even the very expensive Class A diesel pushers. Lots of people on the forum like their Premiers. Do a search in the different sub forums for your model and you might find additional information. Finding a dealer that is good at customer service after the sale is one of the most important factors in buying. Do your research. Have fun in your search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:55 PM   #5
Raz

Thanks for the update Tom. I am concerned with the CR products. That's why I'm checking. My wife is really sold on their 254RB. We both really like the Premier but it's a little heavier with more hitch weight. Being new to this tt experience, I'm just trying to make a good decision.

Phil
Old 08-20-2017, 06:12 PM   #6
JRTJH
Site Team

RAZ,

Also consider the "hidden features" that often aren't noticed until the first camping trip. Things like holding tank size is very important if you're considering time away from campground hookups. The GD fresh water tank is 10 gallons bigger and the black/gray tank sizes are significantly larger than Keystone's products. It may not be a "win/lose" depending on how you plan to camp, but something to definitely add to the list if you're going to be using the trailer without hookups.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 02:10 AM   #7
Raz

John, those are good points. We do have a trip in mind that we'll end up camping quite a bit "in the rough". I may need to put together a comparison on some of those things. I appreciate the input.