Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2016, 10:26 AM   #1
Rhyph

Considering a new 2016 Fuzion 420 Chrome

Hi all!

We are looking at purchasing a new 2016 Fuzion 420 Chrome here locally. We looked her over and she's really nice!

Now that we've slept on it, a couple of questions came to mind, but our dealership is closed today. I'm excited that we might be getting ready to pull the trigger and can't wait, so I thought I'd turn to the wisdom of the community.

The first item is - it has a front and garage A/C installed. We want it to have all 3, and the dealer said they could install the 3rd mid-ship A/C unit. I presume from what I've seen (in various other dealer photos) that it goes in the vent opening over the loft. As it was not equipped with 3 from the factory, what might the dealer do here? I assume it's pre-wired for 110v, but what about t-stat, central ducting tie-in and maybe most importantly how does it handle load management? Almost everything we've looked at with 3 A/C's has some sort of load management center present, and I didn't recall seeing one in this Fuzion.

The next item is - are they pre-wired to the roof for satellite installation?

Thanks for any insight in advance you all might be able to provide!
Old 02-21-2016, 02:55 PM   #2
gtsum2

I'm not much help on your questions but we picked up a 345 chrome in April and put 5100 miles and 43 nights in it. Just a few small issues during that time, otherwise things been good with it. Our 2 ac's will keep it comfortable in 90-95 degree weather and there is no issue with keeping it warm in the colder months. If u r further south (Texas, Florida, az, etc), 3 ac's would be a wise choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2016, 04:09 PM   #3
Lkha

We only have two and never been hot. Ours is sat ready but dont know about roof. Wireless camera is a joke. Best improvment so far 4 step system.
4th; 1999 35' Windsong by Forest River
Current;2015 fuzion 403 Chrome
15 Tri Glide in the box

RET US ARMY
PRG RIDE CAPTAIN
Lkha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:42 AM   #4
Rhyph

What about the side patio? Does anyone have a 420, and what are your thoughts/opinions on having it? Is it more a nice to have, can't live without it, or a pain in the tush you could live without?