Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 05-23-2018, 08:53 AM   #1
captnron187

new to a forum and have a question

Hello fellow campers! I'm not new to camping but I am new to joining a forum so forgive me if I'm a little clumsy at first. I do have a question though. I just bought a 2019 3320BH Passport Grand Touring pull behind camper. It is a thing of beauty! My question though is where or how to mount a TV in the master bedroom. Their is a cable and electrical outlet on the ceiling over the wall that separates to the bathroom but except for the corner of the wall closest to the door I can't find a stud to mount a TV. Kind of scared to simply take the chance. Any ideas?
captnron187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 10:34 AM   #2
5J's

Welcome to this forum. You should post your questions in a different topic to maximize the number of people that can help you with your specific issue. There is a lot of great info here and a ton of good people.

2017 Hideout 308BHDS

2006 F-350 6.0L PSD CC 4X4
5J's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 01:48 AM   #3
Chris P

Welcome to the forum from New Jersey, My unit had a area marked on the wall that said TV mount here but there was nothing there .Took my camper back to my dealer and the found the correct spot.
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 05:07 AM   #4
captnron187

Yes my previous two campers had pre marked areas labeled, but this one doesn't. I may give my dealer a call and see if they have any ideas. I really hate to have to take it in. I live on a road where I have a heck of of time turning it all around to back it into my driveway. uggggg! Thanks for the advice.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:27 AM   #5
pitman44

There may be a metal plate in that area. Try moving a magnet around on the wall.
pitman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 02:42 AM   #6
captnron187

very cool! thanks for the Idea. I'll give it a try when I get home.