Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
fasterem

picked up a springdale 294BHSSR

we had 4 popups before going to a 92 terry TT last year, well we decided that we wanted something much newer and well NOT LEAKING LOL, so we went to the local RV dealer and ended up falling totally in love with an 09 Rockwood sig ultra light 2 slide bunk, MAN DID I LOVE THIS, so I conviced the DW to go ahead with it;-) so we did all the paperwork and my DW had a panic attack so we walked away LOL, a few weeks went by then a month went by, my wife and I went on our yearly aniversary long weeeknd trip and the first night it rained and the leak that I THOUGHT I fixed started leaking again ;-( so after a long long long night of walking in the rain (cause I was angry at myself for not doing a better job at fixing the leak) we decided to go looking at newer campers again, went to a few places but ended up back at the same dealer where the rockwood was, and to my surprise it was still there, so we decided yep we were doing it this time, did all the paperwork AGAIN (was past the 30 days for the financing) and it was about 430 or so so the sales man (also financing manager) said instead of us sticking around and wathcing him punching in the numbers and all that we should just go home (over and hour drive) and he would call me tomorow and set everything up, so we did, the next day he calls me and says "Emmet, I made a huge mistake, on saturday (2 days before we were there on monday) someone came in and put a heafty deposit on the rockwood and would be in on wednesday to do final paperwork, I was completly devistated ;-(, but he says to me, no need to worry, my dad who is the owner of the dealership told me since I screwed up and didn't look at all the proper places to make sure it was still avalible that I had to sell us a BRAND NEW camper at the SAME price as the 09, he first offered us a quad bunk model o the springdale, but after looking at it, it didn't have any of the upgraded features we were looking for ;-(, so he says OK how does and outside kitchen sound to you?? I said "IM SOLD" LOL didn't even see it or anything yet LOL it ended up being the one we got everthing POWER 3 bunks and the outside kitchen ;-) we are so inlove with it, have only been on ONE over night camping with it just to SHAKE it down LOL but being we are in northeast PA the weather is fast changing to NON camping weather ;-( but we are still planning on a weekend trip next weekend and then another one the fallowing weekend

so Ya we got a 2013 with a 7 year bumper to bumper warrenty at the same exact price price and a much better intrest rate than the 2009 rockwood
fasterem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
lorax614

Looks sweet and sound like a sweet deal. Enjoy
Old 10-08-2012, 01:08 AM   #3
fasterem

Thank you, planning a trip this weekend and next also :-)

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2
fasterem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
curlyfungirl

Congratulations! Post interior pics please! Looks awsome!
Superlow Sportster
Heritage Softail Springer
2009-2012 VRI
curlyfungirl is offline   Reply With Quote