Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
bhratt

More mods

Added some more mods to my 2013 Cougar 26SAB today along with the vent covers and bubble levels that were already installed, I painted both grey water tank drain valves handles...what else...grey. Added two D ring towel holders in the bathroom. Thought I was going to be done but....DW was putting in wire shelving in the cabinets. All was ok until she got to the cabinet over the kitchen window. You know those wire shelves do not stack well if they not built for it. After some time DW was not too happy as the top shelf kept falling down, and as they say IF SHE IS NOT HAPPY I AM NOT HAPPY. So what could I do but boot her out of the coach, take every thing out of the cabinet and lay some paper on the bottom shelve to make a template, Transferred that to a piece of 1/8 hardboard, so the smooth side is down. Cut out the notches for the bracing. Set it on top of the bottom wire shelve and put the top wire shelve on top, hardboard rough side up. This helps things from not sliding around. DW Happy, I am happy and I gain extra points Also more points were gained as DW is a tad on the short side and can not reach the switch to turn on the interior lights that run the center of the coach. So taking what was left of an old wooden pointer, about 16 inches long and forcing and glueing the end that use to have the rubber pointer on it into a file handle she and Harry Potter now each have a magic wand ...Now to tackle that noisey water pump...DW does not like that either
Old 06-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #2
Kristi

Such a good DH!

Kristi & Jeff
2014 Cougar 313 rli
2013 F350 king ranch
2014 passport 2650bh (sold)
2009 GMC 2500HD 6.6L 4X4 (sold)
Kristi is offline   Reply With Quote