Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
familycamper

Mounting TV

I have a 2010 Summerland 2600 and noticed on the 2011 models the TV is now mounted on the wall. I am new to the RVing and wondering if anyone could help me with this. I would love to mount a tv on the wall above the dinette but not sure how big I could go and also how to mount it. How does the factory do it?

Thanks,
familycamper
familycamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Family Camper:
This topic has been discussed on the forum and there are numerous posts regarding TV mounts. You can access these posts by using the forum "search" feature. Click on "Search" (look at the blue bar at the top of this page). Type in "TV mounts" in the blank search box. You will find a number of posts which deal with TV mounts.
The size of the TV will depend upon a number of factors --- the size/type of the mount and how much it will safely hold, the supporting wall, and the viewing distance from the TV set.
Browse through the posts -- it will get you started.

YOU MIGHT ALSO SEE A VERY SIMILAR POST/QUESTION THAT AROSE TODAY ON THE FORUM BY ANOTHER MEMBER. TAKE A LOOK AT HANKPAGE'S REPLY WITH ACCOMPANYING PHOTOS. I THINK YOU WILL FIND HIS POST HELPFUL.

LOOK IN THE "MODIFICATIONS AND UPGRADES" SECTION.