Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-31-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
Rancher

VR1 information

Found a floor plan that I really like but finding a VR1 to look at is presenting a challenge. A few used units from 07, 08 and 09 are on-line but the 2010 models seem to be invisible! The Keystone website has 2010's listed but when you visit various dealer websites they just show the Keystone info. Doesn't seem anyone has the 2010's on their lot. Can anyone point me in the right direction or enlighten me why I can't find them?

Would also like to hear from those who already own them...

Thanks!
Rancher
Rancher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
KanTC

RE: VR1 Information

Welcome Rancher,

I've been helping a friend look for specific floor plan also, and recently noticed that ALL VR-1 floor plans for 2010 are now listed as *stock only* (ie, limited to only the units currently available on dealer lots). It's strictly my personal observation, but I've found this typically means that a certain model (in this case, possibly an entire line) is no longer going to be made.

2010 VR-1 floor plans
http://keystone-v.com/index.php?page=floorplans

Of course, it's best to contact Keystone customer service for a definitive answer.
866-425-4369 (Toll Free) as listed on their website

Hope this helps,
Terri C (& DH Kevin)
KanTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #3
Rancher

Was wondering what the 'stock only' deal was...thanks for the info. Been going to call Keystone as you suggest but haven't done that yet. Guess I'll get the bad news from them, then I'll post here, just in case anyone else asks the same question.

Just when I thought I knew what I was doing....
Oh, well.

Rancher
Old 08-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
Rancher

Officially, from a voice at Keystone, the VR1 is no longer being made. They did offer to find a used one for me, but that transfer went to voice mail and I opted not to leave a message. Maybe I'll find one in my travels to look at but at this point, I'll head back to my other options.

Thanks for the info.

Rancher