Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 02-22-2016, 07:27 PM   #21
eds451

Young people tend to get bored real quick. When we took our kids (ages 14 and 17) to Yellowstone in 94, my son (the 17 yo) was bored to the point we named the trip "the trip from he**!"
As to the Grand Canyon, I can never get enough. The shear size and colors are indescribable.(sp) Willams Az has a number of good/great RV parks and you can do day trips to Sedona, the painted desert and other memorable places. Google is your friend.
It will be a great trip regardless. Memories make a life.

Central Calif.
2010 Dodge 2500HD, 5.7 hemi
2007 Cougar 244rls
eds451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 12:41 PM   #22
Lawdog

I hope you enjoy the trip. This is where I live, so it's all near and dear to me.

You've already got some good tips on Yellowstone.

We try to make it to the Black Hills once a year or so. Our favorite stay so far has been at Rafter J campground, basically in the middle of the Black Hills. It's a really nice facility. The spots are big and comfortable. We stayed at 'The Island' there. I recommend it to you to check out.

RAM 3500 Cummins HO
2016 Cougar X-Lite 28RDB
Kawasaki Teryx 4 LE
Lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote