Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 04-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
m109rrider

golf carts

Went to a campground we've never been before last weekend. Grays Point, on the Rappahanock River in Va. Super nice place, very clean, lots of amenities. If your into golf carts this is the place for you I think I saw 4 golf cart traffic jams in front of my site throughout the weekend. Lifted with big tires, lowered with chrome spinners, neon under carriage lights. You name it, you got it. How many of you all have 'em? How do you haul them if you don't have a toy hauler?

2011 Prime Time 320RLT
2005 Dodge 2500 CTD
m109rrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Don't have a toy hauler. Don't have a golf car or cart. How do I pack my clubs? In a bag on my shoulder or rent a pull-a-long cart. But I only golf once a year. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).
Old 04-17-2010, 05:57 AM   #3
Jim W

I hate them, should be band from all campgrounds. Most are driven by kids who speed and do not slow down for any one. Last year when pulling out of a campground with 5er attached a little kid took off in the golf cart did not look and almost hit me. He then park in the middle of the road waiting for his buddy next door. He expected me to go around him, parents finally came out and told him to get off the road as he was holding up traffic.
Just my $0.02
Jim
Jim W is offline   Reply With Quote