Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
 

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 06-25-2022, 10:09 AM   #1
jefferylaos
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Oro Valley
Posts: 1
Water Panel on Cruiser Aire CR-22RBS

Hi Have a new 2022 Cruiser Aire CR-22RBS Travel Trailer - Does anyone know what the two valves to the right of the "city water connection" valves are used for? They are not labelled. I believe one is for the black tank flushing (right side top valve), is there a similar grey water flushing valve (could it be the value below on right side) or is the Fresh Water valve? Also there is a small opening opposite right side panel ... do not know what this for (it has a cover cap) .. see pictures

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0277.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	40432

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0330.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	40433

Click image for larger version

Name:	mail.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	40434
jefferylaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 10:28 AM   #2
sourdough
Site Team
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: W. Texas
Posts: 15,162
Looking at the pic it appears your fresh water tank fill is the upper connection. Bottom left looks like city water inlet; bottom right is black tank flush. Labels are certainly not intuitive but that appears to be how it' laid out. Someone else may have a different opinion. I believe the lone "attachment" on the side wall in a fresh tank vent/possible overflow. I don't know why that would be in a convenience center but then again I have a hard time understanding a lot of things they do when they build an RV. Others will chime in I'm sure.
__________________
Danny & Susan wife of 54 years
2019 Ram 3500 Laramie CC SB 6.4 4x4 4.10
2020 Montana High Country 331RL
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:09 AM   #3
wiredgeorge
Senior Member
 
wiredgeorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Mico, TX
Posts: 5,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Looking at the pic it appears your fresh water tank fill is the upper connection. Bottom left looks like city water inlet; bottom right is black tank flush. Labels are certainly not intuitive but that appears to be how it' laid out. Someone else may have a different opinion. I believe the lone "attachment" on the side wall in a fresh tank vent/possible overflow. I don't know why that would be in a convenience center but then again I have a hard time understanding a lot of things they do when they build an RV. Others will chime in I'm sure.
I would guess the water inlet marked CITY WATER on the left is for city water and the ones to the right might be a tank flush and fresh water tank. I personally would ask the seller what they are because if you start filling the fresh water tank and it turns out to be the black tank flush you will likely regret the mistake. Perhaps open the fresh water tank drain under you camper and only put a small amount of water into one of the two on the right and see if water comes out? Dunno.

Take the covers off the three water inlets. One will just be sort of a "hole" where you put in a fresh water hose to fill; that is the fresh water tank. The city water and black tank flush will have threads for screwing on a garden hose.
__________________
wiredgeorge Mico TX
2006 F350 CC 4WD 6.0L
2002 Keystone Cougar 278
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:16 AM   #4
HouseMouse
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Floresville
Posts: 89
Owners Manual. Owners manual on-line?
__________________
2019 Laredo 325RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW
USAF Retired, (20 years, Firefighter)
HouseMouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:26 AM   #5
wiredgeorge
Senior Member
 
wiredgeorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Mico, TX
Posts: 5,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouse View Post
Owners Manual. Owners manual on-line?
Howdy Floresville, Keep in mind the Owner's Manual for his camper is the same one they provide for every bumper pull they make so do NOT get very specific. I have the Owner's Manual for my old Cougar and it is as useless as... well don't want to get too crude. They are generic beyond generic. If you call Crossroads Customer Service I suspect you will get Keystone Customer Service and i suspect they will be of no help. The selling dealer is likely the best bet if the OP can't figure it out.
__________________
wiredgeorge Mico TX
2006 F350 CC 4WD 6.0L
2002 Keystone Cougar 278
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:29 AM   #6
HouseMouse
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Floresville
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
Howdy Floresville, Keep in mind the Owner's Manual for his camper is the same one they provide for every bumper pull they make so do NOT get very specific. I have the Owner's Manual for my old Cougar and it is as useless as... well don't want to get too crude. They are generic beyond generic. If you call Crossroads Customer Service I suspect you will get Keystone Customer Service and i suspect they will be of no help. The selling dealer is likely the best bet if the OP can't figure it out.
Wife and i were just in Mico on Wednesday.... lake pretty low. Yup, my Laredo OM is pretty flat on specifics. Just thought if may be a good starting point.
__________________
2019 Laredo 325RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW
USAF Retired, (20 years, Firefighter)
HouseMouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:32 AM   #7
wiredgeorge
Senior Member
 
wiredgeorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Mico, TX
Posts: 5,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouse View Post
Wife and i were just in Mico on Wednesday.... lake pretty low. Yup, my Laredo OM is pretty flat on specifics. Just thought if may be a good starting point.
In Mico? You were probably lost? The lake looks terrible right now and we definitely need a month or two of heavy rain. I don't actually live in Mico but in the country off FM1283 south about 3-4 miles from the dam.
__________________
wiredgeorge Mico TX
2006 F350 CC 4WD 6.0L
2002 Keystone Cougar 278
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 12:13 PM   #8
flybouy
Site Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Joppa, MD
Posts: 10,484
sourdough's assessment is correct.
__________________
Marshall
2012 Laredo 303 TG
2010 F250 LT Super Cab, long bed, 4X4, 6.4 Turbo Diesel
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
water

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.