Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-25-2022, 10:09 AM   #1
jefferylaos

Water Panel on Cruiser Aire CR-22RBS

Hi Have a new 2022 Cruiser Aire CR-22RBS Travel Trailer - Does anyone know what the two valves to the right of the "city water connection" valves are used for? They are not labelled. I believe one is for the black tank flushing (right side top valve), is there a similar grey water flushing valve (could it be the value below on right side) or is the Fresh Water valve? Also there is a small opening opposite right side panel ... do not know what this for (it has a cover cap) .. see pictures

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0277.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	40432

Name:	IMG_0330.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	40433

Name:	mail.jpeg
Views:	54
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	40434
jefferylaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 10:28 AM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

Looking at the pic it appears your fresh water tank fill is the upper connection. Bottom left looks like city water inlet; bottom right is black tank flush. Labels are certainly not intuitive but that appears to be how it' laid out. Someone else may have a different opinion. I believe the lone "attachment" on the side wall in a fresh tank vent/possible overflow. I don't know why that would be in a convenience center but then again I have a hard time understanding a lot of things they do when they build an RV. Others will chime in I'm sure.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:09 AM   #3
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Looking at the pic it appears your fresh water tank fill is the upper connection. Bottom left looks like city water inlet; bottom right is black tank flush. Labels are certainly not intuitive but that appears to be how it' laid out. Someone else may have a different opinion. I believe the lone "attachment" on the side wall in a fresh tank vent/possible overflow. I don't know why that would be in a convenience center but then again I have a hard time understanding a lot of things they do when they build an RV. Others will chime in I'm sure.
I would guess the water inlet marked CITY WATER on the left is for city water and the ones to the right might be a tank flush and fresh water tank. I personally would ask the seller what they are because if you start filling the fresh water tank and it turns out to be the black tank flush you will likely regret the mistake. Perhaps open the fresh water tank drain under you camper and only put a small amount of water into one of the two on the right and see if water comes out? Dunno.

Take the covers off the three water inlets. One will just be sort of a "hole" where you put in a fresh water hose to fill; that is the fresh water tank. The city water and black tank flush will have threads for screwing on a garden hose.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:16 AM   #4
HouseMouse

Owners Manual. Owners manual on-line?
HouseMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:26 AM   #5
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouse View Post
Owners Manual. Owners manual on-line?
Howdy Floresville, Keep in mind the Owner's Manual for his camper is the same one they provide for every bumper pull they make so do NOT get very specific. I have the Owner's Manual for my old Cougar and it is as useless as... well don't want to get too crude. They are generic beyond generic. If you call Crossroads Customer Service I suspect you will get Keystone Customer Service and i suspect they will be of no help. The selling dealer is likely the best bet if the OP can't figure it out.
Old 06-25-2022, 11:29 AM   #6
HouseMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
Howdy Floresville, Keep in mind the Owner's Manual for his camper is the same one they provide for every bumper pull they make so do NOT get very specific. I have the Owner's Manual for my old Cougar and it is as useless as... well don't want to get too crude. They are generic beyond generic. If you call Crossroads Customer Service I suspect you will get Keystone Customer Service and i suspect they will be of no help. The selling dealer is likely the best bet if the OP can't figure it out.
Wife and i were just in Mico on Wednesday.... lake pretty low. Yup, my Laredo OM is pretty flat on specifics. Just thought if may be a good starting point.
HouseMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:32 AM   #7
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouse View Post
Wife and i were just in Mico on Wednesday.... lake pretty low. Yup, my Laredo OM is pretty flat on specifics. Just thought if may be a good starting point.
In Mico? You were probably lost? The lake looks terrible right now and we definitely need a month or two of heavy rain. I don't actually live in Mico but in the country off FM1283 south about 3-4 miles from the dam.
Old 06-25-2022, 12:13 PM   #8
flybouy
Site Team

sourdough's assessment is correct.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water