Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
Dano

Looking at Bullet Premier 22RBPR

Hello to everyone, I presently have a ROO 23SS camper, which is a hybrid with tent ends. It is getting hard for me to open and close the tent ends as I get older and with my arthritis, so we have been looking at the Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR. It is almost the same size and weight as what I have now. I see a lot of other brands make a similar model to this but so far I have been impressed with the information that I have been able to gather about this camper. I see a few people on the forum have purchased this same model. I have not been able to see this model in person, so I wanted to see if anyone else had any comments about this camper vs another companies.

I also like the outdoor kitchen but the big door over the kitchen seems to be odd hanging over your head as you use it. Wonder if you could easily take off the door during the day and hook it back on at night (so the racoons don't raid it).

I will let you know what I decide about this model. I need to make a decision soon if I am going to order it.

(Moderator's Note - This post previously appeared in New Member Check In and moved to here since the poster is a "prospective owner" and looking for advice.)
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:26 AM   #2
TAZ23

Dano, 1st welcome to the forum. You dont say where in Wis. you are but Roskopfs RV in Menominee Falls has one of that model in stock if you want to see it in person.
TAZ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
chartrand

I like the 22RBPR, and have one on order. I went through lots of other RV's at the different shows and dealer lots. For me I kept coming back to the 22RBPR.
The kitchen's overhead door is plenty high to be out of your way, and it provides shade and even some rain protection if your cooking when a thunder cloud happens to let lose right above you. If you don't need the outside kitchen, then I would suggest you look at the Laredo 240MK. It's really nice and comes with a 50amp service instead of just the normal 30amp. That allows you to run the AC, microwave and a coffee pot all at the same time. It was my second choice. My third choice was the Cougar Xlite 21RBS, it has the same floor plan as the Laredo. For me the outdoor kitchen, slam latch front storage, and a little less weight were my deciding factors.

Oh and welcome to the group!!
chartrand is offline   Reply With Quote