Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 05-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #1
Mountainmax

Modification of my tv center

Not sure what you call it but the whole stand where my tv sits in and rotates is in the centre behind my bed. Anyhow my problem is that I am over 6 foot tall and I can't stretch out and I wonder how much trouble it would be to move that island away from the bed by 3" would be enough. I can get another piece of foam for the bed to extend it so that is not a problem, but I wonder how hard it is to move it. I took apart some of the trim and found some screws holding it down to the floor on the bottom but nothing on top and it seems rock solid. What exactly fastens it down and is there enough room to move it with the wiring that goes up inside it through the roof? i heard others have done this mod before. Maybe someone can give me some info or point me in the right direction to a post where someone has done this. Thanks in advance....

My trailer is a 27 Foot 2012 Bullet Premier
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TV.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	6040  
Old 05-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
GaryWT

Yours seems thinner than mine as I can see more of your mattress. I just aim my feet to the corner of the mattress and hang them over there. Good luck on the move.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote