Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-20-2014, 04:05 PM   #21
Big Boy w/ Big Toys

When the DW ad I were looking. We were looking at the Fuzion and something did not seem right in the width.....salesman's says......they are all exactly the same width on the inside, I have been doing sales for over 10 years. Went and got MY tape measure. Somehow we were 6 inches short in width over the Raptor but he reassured my that I must have measured wrong. HA HA HA reason I just bought somewhere else. I need the extra width for snowmobiles.

Mentioned above was about things moving around, even tied down. If you have a worry about things moving around, consider building a set of blocks that are no more then an inch lower then frame height and pull your favorite toy down tight to the boards supporting the frame. This eliminates the suspension from compressing and the boards allow for a solid foundation to pull it down against without compressing the suspension fully.
Big Boy w/ Big Toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:49 PM   #22
Dustin40

Do all the keystone toy haulers garages measure short? Or are there some that measure true to the advertised garage size?

I am getting ready to buy a fuzion f301. But the garage area might be to short for my wild cat.

Dustin.
Dustin40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:44 AM   #23
Randy_K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin40 View Post
Do all the keystone toy haulers garages measure short? Or are there some that measure true to the advertised garage size?

I am getting ready to buy a fuzion f301. But the garage area might be to short for my wild cat.

Dustin.
Trust no one. Take a tape with you when you go look at the fusion , or take the wild cat with you.

If its a deal breaker tell the dealer if it fits write it up, if it doesn't , what else do you have ?

simple

2010 Ford F150 Screw, E rated tires and Air Lift
2013 Passport Elite 23RB
https://i483.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps749334ca.jpg
Randy_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:17 AM   #24
BeaverRZR

Not that its any help to you now........ but a good dealer will let you bring your toys down and fit them in the trailer before purchasing.

Also, when i bought mine, I went to the dealer a couple of times and measured the garage and taped off an area in my garage at home to check fitment. My dealer offered several times to let me bring my RZR and quads down to test fit. Its tight
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1206.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	5502   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1207.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	5503   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1208.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	5504  
Old 04-06-2014, 12:16 PM   #25
Dustin40

Thanks for the replies and the pic's they are awesome. I measured the garage and it's 9'9". My wildcat is 10'2" with aftermarket tires. The stock tires are 3" shorter. I think that will make up the difference. Anyways long story short I am going to accept the challenge.
After seeing the pics of the rzr and two sport quads in the garage I am inspired. Thanks Beaver rzr!

(I realize the pic's are probably of a bigger garage)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Dustin40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 01:49 PM   #26
BeaverRZR

I have the Fuzion 342 and it is advertised as a 12ft garage but due to the pantry / garage storage locker, half the garage is 12ft and the other half is 10'8"!!
It was a challenge for sure but once i got the right loading configuration down it has been a breeze
Both my sons are teenagers and not far from moving out so hopefully i wont be hauling those sport quads too much longer

Also, Mine was a true 12' garage and 10'8" at the storage locker. Just as advertised. Didnt run short like some others have claimed
Old 04-07-2014, 07:47 PM   #27
kpete6

just got my fusion 301 back from the dealer with newly recessed back wall to allow me to fit my can am 1000xt. Keystone paid the dealer for 4 hours of labor with dealer paying the balance! It looks factory done and am very happy now that I can haul my toy with my toy hauler! Beware of manufacturer specs and take a tape measurer with you and don't rely on the salesman to hold the smart end! LOL Thank you BROADMOOR RV in Pasco, Wa and Skyler the service manager for taking care of us with this issue!
kpete6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:53 PM   #28
BC Canada

Would love to see pictures
Old 04-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #29
Butch Fuzion

I have a 2012 Fuzion 399 with twin bunks in back and my 2012 RZR 900 4 clears easy.
Butch Fuzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:59 PM   #30
Vidorcom

do you have any Pictures to share?