Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-19-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
maxx1015

fuzion 331

Does anyone own a fuzion 331 if so how do u like or not like it.
maxx1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:13 PM   #2
maxx1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx1015 View Post
Does anyone own a fuzion 331 if so how do u like or not like it.
So no one out there owns a 14 fusion 331
Old 01-26-2014, 06:41 AM   #3
jayref10

I just ordered one this past week and it will be delivered the end of February. I have been looking around for a TH for about 6 months now and finally settled on this one. I love the floorplan and the features. I ordered one with the Chrome Pkg. which surprisingly was not much more than the monster pkg. with all the added options I wanted. I've previously owned 2 motorhomes so this is my first 5er. Can't wait for the summer!
jayref10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 06:50 AM   #4
maxx1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayref10 View Post
I just ordered one this past week and it will be delivered the end of February. I have been looking around for a TH for about 6 months now and finally settled on this one. I love the floorplan and the features. I ordered one with the Chrome Pkg. which surprisingly was not much more than the monster pkg. with all the added options I wanted. I've previously owned 2 motorhomes so this is my first 5er. Can't wait for the summer!
Tks for info my I ask where did u order it from I see that u from pa me too tks
Old 01-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #5
bbtwins

What does the chrome pkg have that the monster pkg doesn't?
bbtwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:47 PM   #6
maxx1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtwins View Post
What does the chrome pkg have that the monster pkg doesn't?
Chrome PaCkage »6pt Level Up System »2 AC’s with Heat Strip in Garage »Central Vacuum »Multifunction Remote Control »ToyLok »Hitch Cover »G-Rated Radial Tires »Back-Up Camera »Equa-Flex Suspension »Chrome Countertops »Chrome Kitchen Faucet »Chrome Linoleum »Chrome Back Splash »Stainless Steel Appliances w/Convection Microwave »Upgraded Samsung Soundbar »Touch Screen Sony Stereo »Hardwood Ceiling Treatments w/LED Lighting »Chrome LED Accent Pendant Lights »Convection Microwave »Chrome King Bed Suite w/Throw Pillows »Ramp Door Patio Package »3 Season Patio Door
Old 01-26-2014, 05:50 PM   #7
Htfiremedic

Please post pics when you are able. That sounds awesome!

Steve Hudson
Sent from my iPhone
Htfiremedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:40 AM   #8
jayref10

Indian Valley Camping Center in Souderton, PA
Old 01-28-2014, 12:12 PM   #9
maxx1015

Quote:
Indian Valley Camping Center in Souderton, PA
Cool that's where I got mine from 2014 fuzion 331
Old 02-02-2014, 07:36 AM   #10
jayref10

So you just bought one then? Did you get the chrome package?
Old 02-02-2014, 07:39 AM   #11
maxx1015

Quote:
So you just bought one then? Did you get the chrome package?
I bought mine in Aug and before they come out with the chrome package just the monster pack with patio
Old 02-08-2014, 12:10 PM   #12
gilpinbrewer

maxx1015, how are you liking your 331 so far? I have included this rig on the list and really like it on paper. The nice thing is that it has an 11 foot garage which should fit my can-am sxs and overall length is around 37'. Going to a 12' garage with the configurations we are looking for really start pushing the length to 40' I think the local dealer has some of these in stock, I will have to go down and take a look. How big is the loft? Can it fit 2 people or is it for 1? Thanks,

Steve
gilpinbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:26 AM   #13
maxx1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilpinbrewer View Post
maxx1015, how are you liking your 331 so far? I have included this rig on the list and really like it on paper. The nice thing is that it has an 11 foot garage which should fit my can-am sxs and overall length is around 37'. Going to a 12' garage with the configurations we are looking for really start pushing the length to 40' I think the local dealer has some of these in stock, I will have to go down and take a look. How big is the loft? Can it fit 2 people or is it for 1? Thanks,

Steve
Gilpinbrewer I am liking it a lot. the loft u can put two small kids upthere I wish the garage had storage back there but so far I like it can wait till spring
Old 02-09-2014, 09:08 AM   #14
gilpinbrewer

Great! I have two boys 5 and 6 and that is what I am looking for. I did confirm with the local dealer they have 3 of these in stock so I am going to stop by this week and take a peek. What configuration is your main slide? I have seen 3 different configs by searching online.
I have also been looking at some XLR's but the local dealer told me they will not stock the models I am interested in, so no way to see them in person before buying.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:10 AM   #15
maxx1015

Quote:
Great! I have two boys 5 and 6 and that is what I am looking for. I did confirm with the local dealer they have 3 of these in stock so I am going to stop by this week and take a peek. What configuration is your main slide? I have seen 3 different configs by searching online.
I have also been looking at some XLR's but the local dealer told me they will not stock the models I am interested in, so no way to see them in person before buying.
My main slide has the huge couch got it before they change to the chairs/ recliner good luck
Old 02-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #16
gilpinbrewer

That is what I would prefer, but not sure what is really the option now. From the pics online the local dealer has the recliners in all 3 they have on the lot. I have seen the U-dinette and the double tri-fold couches online. Hopefully I could get one of the latter as the recliner config wastes too much seating space IMHO.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:45 AM   #17
maxx1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillonger rewer View Post
That is what I would prefer, but not sure what is really the option now. From the pics online the local dealer has the recliners in all 3 they have on the lot. I have seen the U-dinette and the double tri-fold couches online. Hopefully I could get one of the latter as the recliner config wastes too much seating space IMHO.
They r no longer available all u can is the recliner or find a older one on lot before they change over but I think that will be hard to do
Old 02-10-2014, 07:54 AM   #18
gilpinbrewer

I hope you are not right I have a message into the local dealer about this and see if they would make any changes. I noticed the entire line has the recliners. If that is the case I may wait and see what they change for 2015.

Steve
Old 02-10-2014, 12:12 PM   #19
maxx1015

Quote:
I hope you are not right I have a message into the local dealer about this and see if they would make any changes. I noticed the entire line has the recliners. If that is the case I may wait and see what they change for 2015.

Steve
sorry I am about 95% sure I have talk to fuzion rep right before I bought mine and he said that recliners only no more couch which sucks because u loose a storage and a bed but good luck keep me updated tks
Old 02-10-2014, 03:44 PM   #20
gilpinbrewer

Well you are right, got confirmation of recliners only and they will not change them out. The dealer said I would have to switch them out on my own after I got the rig. Not exactly the answer I was looking for. I guess I will hold on and keep looking around and see what I can come up with. I am willing to bet they did this because of cost. It costs nothing to throw some recliners in there other than the cost of the recliners themselves, but to build in a dinette or couch would take someone some time to do this. We are really bummed about this...

Steve