Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-05-2023, 09:05 AM   #1
Darrell

Owners manual

How do I find a owners manual for a keystone passport 3220BH?
Darrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 09:18 AM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the forum

You don’t say what year your trailer is, but it doesn’t really matter that much as Keystones owners manuals are all generic. If you want manuals for the appliances, your best best is contact the manufacturer of that appliance.

Link to Keystone:
https://www.keystonerv.com/owners-manuals

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 09:22 AM   #3
Darrell

2015 ultra light
Darrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 09:52 AM   #4
travelin texans

You won't find an owners manual specifically for your year, make or model, they're all generic, one size fits all. You also won't find any schematics of any of the systems onboard for it either.
You're best bet if you have questions about it is to post them here, NOT Facebook, there's lots of folks with lots of knowledge & even a couple rv techs posting regularly, much better resource than any rv owners manual.
Although it would very helpful if you'd go the "user CP" in the header bar, drop down to "edit signature" then post the year, make & model of your & tow vehicle with pictures if youd like, go to the bottom of the page to "save changes", this will be on every post you make so it's easier to give pertinent answers for rv & tow vehicle.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 08:30 AM   #5
Todd18302

I was about to ask a similar question as we are not the original owners of this Passport 195RB. There are buttons we don't know what there for, and we also have to make some minor repairs and would like some guidance or how bout schematics? Hoping I can get a little more info than looking up the OEM for each item we have questions about. I am very happy to have found this forum, seems very friendly and so many knowledgeable ladies and gents. Thanks for your help ��
Todd18302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 09:11 AM   #6
peanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
How do I find a owners manual for a keystone passport 3220BH?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd18302 View Post
I was about to ask a similar question as we are not the original owners of this Passport 195RB. There are buttons we don't know what there for, and we also have to make some minor repairs and would like some guidance or how bout schematics? Hoping I can get a little more info than looking up the OEM for each item we have questions about. I am very happy to have found this forum, seems very friendly and so many knowledgeable ladies and gents. Thanks for your help ��
As you discovered - if you went to the link that chuckster provided - Keystone provides "manuals" only for model years - - not model brands or model numbers. In other words, even though Keystone makes 15 or 16 brands of RV's (Springdale, Passport, Cougar, Raptor, etc, etc) they only offer one manual for all of them - available by year.

You can find a 2015 Keystone manual at the link provided. It is good for every brand Keystone makes. It is VERY generic.

Keystone basically constructs just the trailer box - the walls, floor, and ceiling (and the cabinetry, now that I think of it). Everything else, from frame, axles, brakes, to appliances, toilets, sinks, furniture, and even lights are supplied by outside vendors. Keystone simply installs them. Keystone doesn't even warrant those things. They are warranted by the original mfgs. and if you have problems with them you must deal with the OEM.

Schematics are usually considered proprietary and are almost impossible to get. Good luck with that because Keystone (and most every other RV mfg are VERY hesitant to provide them).

If you don't have individual manuals for the things in your RV, your best bet is to inventory your RV - - every single thing you can identify. Get brands, model numbers, even serial numbers if possible and google for manuals for those specific items.

If you can't find an answer to your questions ask here. Someone will probably - almost certainly - have answers - - - - provided that you supply enough info on your particular RV. Brand, year, model, item brand and model, etc.. Pictures help a lot.

peanut is offline   Reply With Quote