Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 11-15-2019, 04:49 AM   #1
John57

New member from Michigan

Hello all.... Just wanted to introduce myself as the web site suggests. Purchased a Fuzion 427 a few months ago and my wife and I are headed out after the new year to Florida.
Have enjoyed the fifth wheel thus far with one really big issue in my mind - the lack of instructional manuals for most every thing! In fact some manuals were incorrect. Trouble is, I am not a first time owner.... so I do know the basics, but technology and innovation has created quite a different environment within the unit since 25 years ago!
I am hoping that my new friends on here can help out with things via your own experiences and/or difficulties.
Winterizing is my current issue - and any you tube videos dont match the trailer's system and I cant see hoses to insure I am getting everything done correctly.
The diagram on the panel is vague (verbiage)... is there a video or step by step instructions for doing this for my 2019 Fuzion 427 somewhere?
Hope to be in Fort Myers in early January without problems!
John (Flint, MI)
John57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 05:55 AM   #2
Northofu1

from Toronto

2019 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD SLE
2015 Cougar X-Lite 29 RET
Northofu1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags