Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 06-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
Bob Landry

Outback 277RL Completed Mods - cont.

I replaced the mousehole power cord setup with a Marinco detachable system. I put a new end on the original black cord and carry it as a spare in case of theft or cord failure.

Progressive Industries EMS installed under the self of the cabinet that is located between the swivel rockers.

Still left to do install a diamond plate aluminum front opening tool box on the rear bumper to carry an air compressor and misc. stuff to get some relief on the hitch weight.

Also, sometime before the next cold season, I'll probably install a 20A inlet and a couple of outlets on the inside to run space heaters.
Bob Landry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:36 PM   #2
Marcusjolaine

I also own a 277RL. Have you added anything since this post?
TT, 870lbs Hitch, 7320lbs Dry, 9000lbs GVWR, Champion 3100w Gen w/wireless remote.
Marcusjolaine is offline   Reply With Quote