Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-10-2016, 12:35 AM   #1
xrated

Roof Question....

As some of you know, I'm new here and new to the RV/Toy Hauler world. Also, some of you know that I just purchased (about two weeks ago), a 2017 Keystone Impact 303 T.H. I am seeing that there are different types of roof construction/materials on different RV's, and I am curious of a couple of things.

1. What type of roof material is on my new Impact 303?
2. What type of inspection/care/maint. do I need to do in order to keep my roof in great shape and not have any issues as far as leaking?

Thanks in advance.

Vern
xrated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:20 AM   #2
xrated

Re: Roof Question....

I found some videos on keystones web site (customer service area) and discovered how to determine which type of roof I have. Mods, you can close this if you need or want to. Here is the link to the video....

https://youtu.be/xSyxQc2HTf4
xrated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:20 PM   #3
Fishalaska

I have a 2014 Keystone Raptor. The rubber roof where it tucks into the cap had cracks and pulled out from the trim. I need to get it fixed but in the mean time I used some self leveling calk to seal it.

2014 Keystone Raptor 332TS, 2012 F350 CC 6.7 Powerstroke 4x4
Fishalaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:32 AM   #4
hankpage
Site Team

Vern, Just so you know, Links to products you are using or recommending to other members are always allowed in your posts ....... As long as YOU have no connection to the sale or profit from it in any way. Thanks for caring enough not to break the rules, Hank (moderator)
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roof