Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-26-2020, 09:17 AM   #1
ssgsmc19k

New to Forum

Hello we have a 2018 Fuzion 357. It seems we have developed a leak above the front door. I pull the leather trim off from inside above the door, and found that was where the water seems to be coming into the camper. It seem to be coming into there from above the inside of the door frame. There isn't any water damage on the wall or floor that I can see. I keep plastic and towels down to catch any coming in. I check the outside top of the door and it looks like the caulking is good. I'm not sure if its coming from the little window above the door. Could it leak if the awning frame screws were loose or the awning frame wasn't sealed good? Thanks Shawn
ssgsmc19k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 10:10 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

I'd check the awning rail that's screwed to the RV wall. The awning pulls on that awning rail and can readily pull the screws, loosening the awning rail which allow (actually encourages) water to run off the roof and into the trailer wall behind the awning rail.

I've seen more "above the door water leaks" caused by the awning rail than any other source of water.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 10:19 AM   #3
ssgsmc19k

Thanks for the reply. Ill get up there this week end, and check it out. I have the self leveling caulking to use if I find anything.
ssgsmc19k is offline   Reply With Quote