Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 03-02-2016, 04:36 PM   #1
demondog

iN Command

Anydody research adding iN Command to there current toy hauler
All my research i have done is saying factory installed only due to color coded wires to BCM.
My Voltage 2016 3895 has a remote system now. Built in 2015 and didnt come with iN Command. i cant see why the iN Command BCM could be installed in place of current control system controller . As long as you can identify wires at current controller it should not be that hard iam a hvac tech by trade and do control wiring on my job like this. If theres is wiring instructions with iN command system it shouldnt be that hard for a person that knows what they are doing. I will try to contact iN Command supplier ASA tomorrow. Hopefully
They are helpful. these companys should offer upgrades to consumers that pay alot of money for a rv then they upgrade new products for them.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:06 AM   #2
stack719

In-command

Did you have any luck? I am researching this now and want to upgrade my 2011 Raptor with an old LCI One control to in-command.
stack719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 05:21 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

stack719,

Welcome to the forum. The post that you're responding to, from demondog, is 2+ years old. That member was last on this forum about 10 days after he posted that comment (Last Activity: 03-14-2016 10:38 PM ) and has not returned. He may get a notice that you asked the question and sign on to answer you, or more likely, his absence from the forum will continue.

You might get more response to your questions by starting a new thread in the Technical Corner section of the forum, explain what you're trying to do, which model and year trailer you own and give information about what you may have done already and/or who you've contacted for information. Forum members are extremely helpful, but many don't "cruise old threads" looking for new comments. They do read new threads, especially in sections of the forum where they have expertise or interest.

Good luck with your search for information.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 01:24 PM   #4
E Rod

I have a 2017 Alpine 3660FL with the In Command. I'd stay away from it if I could. I prefer mechanical switches. In Command looses connection as it works via Bluetooth.
I've had problems with it from day I purchased unit.
Good luck...
E Rod is offline   Reply With Quote