Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2016, 06:56 PM   #1
Fishalaska

Rear electric beds

I just picked up a 2014 332TS. How high should the rear beds lift? When they stop, the seat brackets under the bottom bed is 6'2". My Ranger will not fit under it. It looks like they can go up about 5-6" more to the top pin hole in the rails but is there a trick to get them up?

Scott
Fishalaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 03:09 PM   #2
spicercars

Re: Rear electric beds

I had the same problem when I bought our raptor. The bottom bunk had a wrap around backrest like a couch and one I removed it (easy) them the lower bed went up another 6" Not sure if that is the same as yours.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:22 PM   #3
Fishalaska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicercars View Post
I had the same problem when I bought our raptor. The bottom bunk had a wrap around backrest like a couch and one I removed it (easy) them the lower bed went up another 6" Not sure if that is the same as yours.
Mine the lower has two bench like sofas, one on each side and the backs fold down and it makes into a queen.

Scott
Fishalaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 05:01 AM   #4
lonewolftx

Did you check to see if the top bunk is pinned to the top pin holes? There are two different sets on my Fuzion bunk beds.

We're not here for a LONG TIME, We're here for a GOOD TIME! HOOH!
2016 Fuzion Chrome 420 18.5k, '16 F350 DRW PSD CCLB, LKR Fx4, WH Platinum Tri, 4.1 LSD, MR, PullRite OE 25K 5th, High CT, EB Heater, Tailgate Step, Recon RL's, Air Lift System, TruXcedo Lopro, DZ TG Assist, KC Lights, Pop&Lock TG, Cable Lock
lonewolftx is offline   Reply With Quote