Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-11-2014, 02:06 PM   #1
DVS D

TV in bedroom

Haven't done it yet, but the lil tv in living room of 14 Bullet RLS, is fine, but will be replaced. My question is, in the bedroom at front of trailer, on the wall is a sticker showing where tv goes. How do you know where to put wall mount on, and how much tv can it hold? I'm assuming not much, maybe moving the small one with mount from living room and installing there, and getting a larger one and putting in living room, letting it rest on tv stand
Old 02-11-2014, 03:26 PM   #2
GaryWT

Use a stud finder or look to see where the wall is stapled, that will show you. The sticker could be in the exact spot. Our last trailer I left the bracket on the wall and would slide the bracket on the tv on and off so I would leave the tv on the bed while traveling and hang it once we arrived.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:33 PM   #3
DVS D

Stud right on sticker, hoping I don't screw it up, don't want anymore holes than needed, lol. Coax is in ceiling already to screw in and run to tv. Got dish sending me the new box, then got to get that tailgater, $350-400, yea
Old 02-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #4
Robby9

On my Cougar there's a mounting board, not just a single stud. You can feel the mounting plate by pressing on the flimsy wall board.
Robby9 is offline   Reply With Quote