Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2019, 05:44 AM   #1
SAM101814

Slideout power

Hi all,

I could really use some help. I'm new to RVing and the wife and I just purchased our first used Keystone travel trailer. We purchased the 2008 Keystone Cougar 29bhs model. The RV is on a permanent site that provides30 amp service. Everything was working as it should when we purchased it. Just recently, the slideout lights no longer work. I have one outlet on the slideout and it works. However, none of the lights don't and the slideout doesn't retract. All the other lights and outlets work fine. I purchased a battery tester, turned off the shoreline power and tested the battery. The battery tested fine also. I looked at the fuses in the RV and didn't see any that were bad and none of the breakers were tripped. In addition, none of the GFCI outlets were tripped. Please help me out and tell me where else I could look or test. Any pics, videos, or links to help me locate the issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
SAM101814 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power, slide, slideout