Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 11-29-2015, 09:12 AM   #1
Reid Hogle

Switching out steps

We have a 2013 Bullet 286BHS that we did an axle flip on for more clearance. But with that the factory 2 step is a large step to get into trailer. Thinking about replacing with a 3 step. Any help would be appreciated.
Reid Hogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 09:21 AM   #2
Javi

I tried that... didn't work out too well for me. It seems that there are at least two different widths of steps and I failed to know that before ordering. Our previous trailer had two entry doors and oddly enough the one most used was two inches narrower than the other but had only two steps while the other had three steps. I wanted three steps on both and without thinking I measured the front set... who would have thought

My solution was another trailer... and a set of unused steps sitting in my garage..