Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 06-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
wolfsong328

AR- Old Hwy 25 campground

WARNING WARNING .. I do like the campground -- BUT - site D-10
is only good for mountain goats.. The site is nice , large , total shade,
but and this is a BIG issue with us .. The site it was supposed to be paved-- IT IS-- BUT whoever did the paving needs some training . This campsite would be perfect for mountain goat.. One side of the "pave" is about 3" lower than the main side. The picnic table , was positioned so it would be BEHIND the camper and to the right of the "paved " area. So you had to walk around the camper to get to the trailer and dodge holes , rocks and tree roots . Poor Design .This table is also tilted and with it being a concrete table and bench -- impossible to remedy. The table was filthy-- Looks like some poured bacon grease on it and it has never been pressure washed or sand blasted ..
Y U K !!! This site also has many many tree roots, impossible to see after dark and there a big earth colored rocks sticking out of the ground that should be painted white or ??? I have mobility issues and this site made our trip a living hell. The ticks were plentiful due to the fact that I don't think there has ever been a controlled burn done. Bathroom were clean -- cleaning crew was there at least 3x a day - sometimes more .. Good water pressure in the showers.
SO FAIR WARNING-- DO NOT book site D-10
wolfsong328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:29 AM   #2
wolfsong328

I forgot to mention.. As for amenities.. Electric only .. None of the campsites have water.. Okay for us in the camper , but quite a hike for those without .
wolfsong328 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arkansas, greers ferry lake, old hwy 25